"Even if you are going through divorce, your family isn't ending. You will simply have different roles and relationships with each other. We want to help you transition from what was to what will be." — Attorney Shawn Weber
At Brave, Weber & Mack, APLC, we are dedicated to assisting our clients through their California family law issues with understanding and support. Our ability to listen is our most important skill.
We are also adept at cutting to the heart of a complicated family law problem and communicating with our clients in very clear and understandable language. We do not indulge in unnecessary legal jargon. Instead, we strive to make your contact with the legal system less confusing and painful.
Our Commitment to You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidence learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.
Accessible and Cost-Sensitive Service
Our casual, welcoming office in Solana Beach is steps away from the ocean and offers easy access for anyone along the San Diego coast. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to noon on Fridays.
We understand that divorce can be expensive, so we work with clients to understand cost management and make the most of the budgets they have. With a goal of cost-efficiency, we will coach you on how to reduce your legal expenses as much as possible.
Set up a free initial phone consultation with our San Diego County family attorneys by calling us at 858-345-2487 or by contacting us online.